2 bedroom | 2 bathroom (2 full, 0 half) | Condo
Daily Rate: $129
BRINGING YOUR DOG: 2 dogs accepted with a weight limit of 35 lbs each-with approval.
Lazy Daze is what you will experience when staying in the beautifully appointed 2 bedroom 2 bath with 4 twin bunk beds. With full sized appliances perfect for cooking up your favorite meals for you family to dining on the huge balcony you will be amazed! The comfortable beds provides a king in the primary bedroom and a queen in the guest. The guest bedroom also features twin bunks as well so you can keep the littles close by. The entry hall has another set of bunks. This first floor condo is close the the third elevator in the property and you will park near the elevator in covered and uncovered spaces first come first serve, not reserved. The kitchen is stocked with upgraded dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including blender, toaster and Keurig and drip coffee maker. Be sure to plan on grilling by the beautiful tropical pool area. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated. The laundry room is located just down the hallway from this condo!
BRINGING YOUR DOG: We welcome dogs so if you would like to bring your pet with you, please send a request with the type and weight and we will send you the approval. Please add PET to your reservation. Our non-refundable pet fee is $150 plus tax for two dogs up to 35 pounds each.
*** As you enter the complex, you might notice a small construction project at the very front. This is NO WHERE near this condo and ALL amenities including pools are OPEN!***
At the complex, there is ample non-reserved covered and uncovered parking. You can pay the front office upon arrival or the next morning if arriving after hours. A parking fee must be paid to Maravilla office upon arrival. The office does not accept cash. Parking Rules and prices beginning June 1, 2021 are as follows:
1) Parking Rates will be set at $10.00 per car per day PLUS Sales tax
2) Trailers ( Motorcycle) will be charged the same rate as cars and are limited to special event weekends such as Biker Rally Weekend. No other time are trailers of any sort allowed to be parked at Maravilla.
3) Per day rates will be capped after $70.00 per 30 day time period, and the per day rate will start over again on the 31st day.
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? Pets are allowed at the Maravilla Resort. We only allow non-vicious breed pets that do not bark. Continual barking will disturb the guest adjacent to your condo and you may be asked to leave. Vicious pets, as precious as many are, will frighten other guests at the resort and present a risk to other guests. Also, our insurance does not allow vicious breeds on premises.
2. How far is the beach at the Maravilla Resort? The Resort is located on the Galveston Seawall across from the ocean. The beach is kind of rocky right in front of the Maravilla but as you walk to the left, the beach gets more and more sandy and wider. There are other nice and less crowded beaches further west as well. I suggest Pocket Park 1 $15 per day or Pocket Park 2 with free parking.
3. I see your condo sleeps up to 8 for 2 bedroom condos. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply 6 beach towels.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 4pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting or emailing me THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with the door lock. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me at the phone number provided upon booking. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to remedy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay $10 per car per night to park? I have 3 vehicles in my party, what do we do? The homeowner's association at the Maravilla Resort charges $10 per vehicle per day. You will be required to pay this $10/ vehicle by check or credit card at the time of your arrival. If you have multiple vehicles, you will have to purchase parking passes for each.
10. Is there parking at the complex? Yes, there is garage parking. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the complex. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 4pm. The condos are self check in. Park and proceed to the condo and use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving extremely late, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located near each of the 3 pools-we do not provide charcoal. You are absolutely not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure