Isle Be Back Luxury Galveston Ocean Front Condo, Breath-Taking Ocean View, 3 Pools BBQ Grills
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-8
***Please note we are having a maintenance issue with the balcony so unfortunately until further notice we cannot allow use of the balcony. This should be repaired in late 2022.***
***Maravilla condominiums are continually making improvements and there is currently a construction project taking place. THIS CONDO IS NOT UNDER CONSTRUCTION.***
Across the street from the beach and just 5 minutes to Moody Gardens & Schlitterbahn Water Park. Pleasure Pier and all other Galveston attractions about 10 minutes drive.
If you really want the perfect vacation in a perfect condo, this is it! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation condo has a breath-taking view of the Gulf / Ocean. It is located on the 4th floor and has elevator access. It is a very nice condo with state of the art TV's and appliances! You will enjoy the 55' 3D LED TV in the living room and large LED TV's in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. We have supplied some 3D movies and glasses for your enjoyment. Also watch your favorite movies and shows or listen to your favorite music using our Netflix and Pandora accounts. The condo has free high speed internet/WiFi as well! Stainless Steel designer kitchen appliances include extra quiet dishwasher, range, microwave, side by side refrigerator w/ ice/water dispenser, quiet garbage disposal. The kitchen is stocked with upgraded dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including waffle iron, blender, toaster and coffee maker. Be sure to plan on grilling by the beautiful tropical pool area. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated. The laundry room is located on one floor down just down the hallway from this condo.
Summer season is here so book this condo soon for the best dates!
BRINGING YOUR DOG: We welcome dogs so if you would like to bring your pet with you, please send a request with the type and weight and we will send you the approval. Please add PET to your reservation. Our non-refundable pet fee is $150 plus tax for two dogs up to 35 pounds each.
At the complex, there is ample non-reserved covered and uncovered parking. You can pay the front office upon arrival or the next morning if arriving after hours. A parking fee must be paid to Maravilla office upon arrival. The office does not accept cash. Parking Rules and prices beginning June 1, 2021 are as follows:
1) Parking Rates will be set at $10.00 per car per day PLUS Sales tax
2) Trailers (Motorcycle) will be charged the same rate as cars and are limited to special event weekends such as Biker Rally Weekend. No other time are trailers of any sort allowed to be parked at Maravilla.
3) Per day rates will be capped after $70.00 per 30 day time period, and the per day rate will start over again on the 31st day.
The two bedrooms each have very comfortable king size beds, night stand, either chest of drawers or dresser, closet and big screen TV w/ Blu Ray player. There is a sectional sofa in the living room that turns into 2 twin beds (or push them together to make 1 large bed) and a set of bunk beds in the hallway. We provide some 3D movies & glasses for your enjoyment, but be sure to bring along or rent your favorite 3D movies. This truly is a premier condo in a great family resort. Nearly everyone that stays in our condos tells me that they had one of the best vacations ever right here!
Truthfully, the first time you walk in the door with anticipation of what you might find, we want you to say WOW and get that feeling that you made the right choice in all of our condos.
FYI: This condo is not appropriate for individuals that cannot climb stairs. While there is elevator access to the 4th floor where this condo is located, we cannot guarantee that the elevator will be working 100% of the time. If the main elevator is out, other elevators in the resort provide access to the 3rd floor. You would then have to walk down the hallway to the 4th floor access stairwell and walk up one flight of stairs to access this condo.
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? Pets are allowed at the Maravilla Resort. We only allow non-vicious breed pets that do not bark. Continual barking will disturb the guest adjacent to your condo and you may be asked to leave. Vicious pets, as precious as many are, will frighten other guests at the resort and present a risk to other guests. Also, our insurance does not allow vicious breeds on premises.
2. How far is the beach at the Maravilla Resort? The Resort is located on the Galveston Seawall across from the ocean. The beach is rocky right in front of the Maravilla but as you walk to the left, the beach gets more and more sandy and wider. There are other nice and less crowded beaches further west as well. I suggest Pocket Park 1 $15 per day or Pocket Park 2 with free parking.
3. I see your condo sleeps up to 8 for 2 bedroom condos. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply bath towels. You may purchase beach towels at most of the local shops for $5 to $20 each.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 4pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting or emailing me THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with the door lock. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me at the phone number provided upon booking. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to remedy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay $10 per car per night to park? I have 3 vehicles in my party, what do we do? The homeowner's association at the Maravilla Resort charges $10 per vehicle per day. You will be required to pay this $10/ vehicle by check or credit card at the time of your arrival. If you have multiple vehicles, you will have to purchase parking passes for each.
10. Is there parking at the complex? Yes, there is garage parking. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the complex. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 4pm. The condos are self check in. Park and proceed to the condo and use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving extremely late, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located near each of the 3 pools. You are absolutely not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00 %) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00 %) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.Winter Texans! We offer long term winter rates for January and February every year. Please message us for a rate quote for a month long or longer stay for January and February.
About the OwnerWe have owned beach vacation rental properties for many years and enjoy interacting with our happy guests!
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 4th floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Elevator||Yes - This condo is closest to the 1st elevator of the 3 that serve this property.|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||